Monday 14 January 2013

Some whittling from the Festive Period

Got a couple of new whittling knives for Christmas (natch), so the festive season saw it's fair share of whittling in the Webster household.

Here's a selection of some whittled bits and pieces. Happy New Year!




 My good friends Jonathan and Louise came to stay bought me Cave of Forgotten Dreams for Christmas, so that got me onto a bit of a paleolithic whittling spiral... with a Werner Herzog narration in my head as I whittled, kind of goes like: "Who knows the thinking of our paleolithic ancestors, what dreams they were thinking and what wood they were choosing for their legacy of whittling immortality"... 



Louise also introduced me to the concept of Krampus so couldn't resist...



Krampus Arrrrrgghhh!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your stone age influenced whittling - it has a real gravitas about it, brilliant !

    ReplyDelete